Page View Monitor

My Shelfari Shelf

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Top 10 Albums of 2012 That I'd Buy Once I Get A Job

What do you think? 

            I’ve decided this year that I should be collecting albums.
I don’t know but I feel that I have to finally start collecting stuff my offspring could inherit in the future. Just like how my dad would enthuse my musical passion by having me listen to James Taylor, Barry Manilow, Michael Jackson, The Beatles and Kenny Loggins, I’d like to have that same deep musical impact on my future kids by immersing them in the hallowed melodies of One Direction, Flo Rida, Justin Bieber, Super Junior and LMFAO – the contemporary counterparts of legends!
If and when I finally get hold of that payroll, these are the Top 10 albums of 2012 I’d be rushing to the record store to purchase immediately:

#1 - "Born and Raised" - John Mayer


#2. "Radio Music Society" - Esperanza Spalding

#3. "MGMT" - MGMT

#4. "Thank You Camellia" - Kris Allen

#5. "Scars & Stories" - The Fray

#6. "North" - Matchbox Twenty

#7. "Love Is a Four Letter Word" - Jason Mraz

#8. "Oh, You Kid!" - Casey Abrams

#9. "The Idler Wheel Is Wiser.." - Fiona Apple


#10 "Picture Show" - Neon Trees

2 comments:

  1. you have a pretty nice choice of albums.

    I have a couple of favorites from your list.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear from you!